Sunday 13 October 2013

The Final Chapter

Two weeks ago today I met up with Steve Jackson and Ian Livingstone at Games Day UK. Steve and Ian were running late - over an hour late in fact.

When they eventually made it to Games Day I discovered that the reason for the delay was because they had witnessed a serious car crash, right in front of them. A car travelling at 120mph swerved across the motorway in front of them, hit another car before veering back across the road and bouncing off the central reservation. From what I understand, it's a miracle that their car wasn't involved too and that they were able to come away from the experience wholly unscathed.

As I remarked later, that was one chapter I really didn't want to have to write for YOU ARE THE HERO...

No comments:

Post a Comment